The Role – Business Development Executive
Abdex UK are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our external UK sales team.
Must Have Attributes
You must be a quick learner and be technically minded, with a methodical approach to visit existing and new customers throughout the UK.
Traveling and meeting people is fundamental to the role. Maximising profitability whilst constantly looking to improving customer service.
This is a great opportunity for someone with the right attitude. Little or no experience will also be considered.
Full driving license required.
Desirable – But Not Essential
Sales Experience / Hydraulics / Hydraulic Hose / Hydraulic Valves and Fittings / Hose Manufacturing Machines / Test Equipment / Instrumentation / Machines.
Full in-house training will be provided. This will include training with key suppliers.
– To travel throughout the UK and occasionally to Europe to perform business development duties.
– Responsible for developing existing and new customers.
– To supply a weekly sales report to the Sales and Operations Director.
– With the help of the Sales Director, set and achieve realistic sales targets.
– Help develop and sell new products.
– Liaise with customers and suppliers to maximise sales, customer service and profitability
– Work with the sales administrator in order for you and them to streamline your duties.
– Liaise with the production manager to ensure orders are completed within the customer’s requirements.
– Complete and update the CRM system with clear records.
Determined on suitability, capability and proposition to execute. Executive company vehicle will be provided.
Please email email@example.com with your CV to apply.