Abdex Perth are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our Warehouse / Store.
We are seeking someone experienced in the hydraulics industry to join our team, you will be responsible for:
– Managing yourself and warehouse environment (including stock, goods inwards and goods outwards).
– Manufacturing of specialist hose assemblies according to strict processes.
– Testing and certification of hose assemblies up to 58,000psi.
We will offer:
– Good working environment and future career advancement possibilities.
– Any required training that is necessary.
– Attractive working hours.
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes and experience:
– Minimum 2 years’ experience working in hydraulics or warehouse environment. Ideally fluid control and transfer products. i.e. hose assemblies, tubing, piping, fittings and valves.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Positive and flexible attitude.
– Use of own initiative.
– Work well as part of a team.
– Due to the safety, critical nature of our products, good attention to detail is required.
A forklift license or the ability to obtain one is also required.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org